What we do
Corporate Finance is always in demand due the high importance and impact it has on organisations. Corporations need to make capital in order to use that capital for productivity functions, making it a key function within a business.
So when organic growth does not satisfy your needs, you are considering an acquisition or merger, our corporate finance experts can help you access new markets, assets, technologies, personnel, intellectual property and sources of finance.
We can also help you to restructure the asset base of your business by disposing of underperforming assets or non-core parts of the business. We provide independent advice to companies seeking to buy or sell businesses, raise new finance or improve the efficiency of the funding on their balance sheets.
We are independent of the sources of finance and so we differentiate ourselves through intellectual not financial capital. Contact us to discuss your needs without obligation.
Our areas of expertise
- Corporate Broking
- Corporate Development
- Equality Capital Markets
- Equity Research
- Equity Sales
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Head of / Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Corporate Finance Manager
- Senior Consultant – Finance & Strategy
- Corporate Finance Manager
- Corporate Finance Assistant
- Corporate Finance – Team Assistant
- Corporate Finance Analyst
- Economist – Corporate Finance
- Finance Specialist
- Core Corporate Finance – Junior Associate
- Trainee / Graduate
- Revolut Could Garner $10bn Valuation From New Funding Drive April 30, 2021 Steve Slawinski
- Forward Contracts: What Are They and How Do They Work? April 29, 2021 Steve Slawinski
- Plans for Digital Ruble Announced by the Bank of Russia April 28, 2021 Steve Slawinski
- What Is the NFP and How Do You Trade It 100% Risk Free? April 27, 2021 Steve Slawinski
- Fintech Company Stripe Expands Into the UAE April 26, 2021 Steve Slawinski
Talk with experts
start your journey with us